New Life II is a 46 ft boat providing family and corporate boat trips, catered parties and overnight accommodation.
She is available for skippered charters and motors out of town quay Southampton. New Life II starts from £150.00 per hour.
A popular 3 hr trip £475 for up to 12 guests
Afternoon Tea trips available
Everyone gets to drive the boat including Children
many options to choose from including
Hamble River Trip (approximately 3 hrs) for only £475 for up to 12 guests.
The Hamble River Trip is inclusive of an afternoon tea style buffet, tea and coffee (you may bring your own alcohol and we will provide glasses)
.The itinerary for the trip includes:
Departure from Town Quay marina at 2 pm if you wish to see the cruise ships sail from Southampton as we head back up Southampton water
-Welcome on board at Town Quay Marina with a welcome drink
– Passage down Southampton water and out into the River Hamble
– Once in the river, a quality buffet lunch is served
– Gently sail up the river to Bursledon and Swanwick and then turn and come back down the river.
– sail back into Southampton Water and the guests have a chance to drive the boat.
–If there are any Cruise Ships within the docks then normally if we start our cruise trip at 2pm then they should just be departing the docks as we come back up Southampton water so we can get a close-up view of them underway.
– Back to Town Quay Marina Southampton and disembark
Beaulieu River and Bucklers Hard Trip with up to 2 hrs ashore(total trip approximately 6 hrs) for Only £775 for up to 12 guests
The Bucklers Hard Trip is inclusive of buffet and tea and coffee (you may bring your own alcohol and we will provide glasses)
The itinerary for the trip includes:
-Welcome on board at Town Quay Marina Southampton at 11 am with tea, coffee and biscuits
– Passage down Southampton Water and out into the Solent
– Enter the unspoilt Beaulieu River and cruise up to Bucklers Hard historic village
– Hop ashore at Bucklers Hard to explore or pop into the Master Builders pub
– Back on board for about 3pm for an afternoon tea buffet.
– Set sail back down the Beaulieu River
-Into the Solent and a chance for the guests to drive the boat and then back into Southampton Water.
-If there is any Cruise Ships within the docks then normally they should just be departing the docks as we come back up Southampton water so we can get a close-up view of them underway.
– Back to Town Quay Marina Southampton and disembark in the region of 5 pm.
Cowes on the Isle of Wight Trip with up to 2 hrs ashore (total trip approximately 6 hrs) for only £775 for up to 12 guests.
Gun wharf Portsmouth Trip with up to 2 hrs ashore so plenty of time to go up the spinnaker tower, total trip approximately 7hrs) for only £875 for up to 12 guests.